- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and pages requested. Any information that you give to us shall be deemed to be given voluntarily and with your consent.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government of Singapore ('Government') agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of Bioinformatics Institute services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to Government and non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Bioinformatics Institute reserves the right to amend the Privacy Statement in its sole discretion from time to time. Any such amendment will be displayed in this website and take effect forthwith.